Friday, June 6, 2014

Nail Art Society Shout out

I'm back with another shout out!
This one goes to the Nail Art Society. I received my box in record time, everything was packed neatly and securely.
 I was so excited to get to see what it contained. My box had a beautiful crème baby blue shade of nail polish by Jessica called Surfer Boyz N' Berry, 2 tiny white bows, a silver nail charm, a white nail art pen from Sally Hansen, 2 silver rings, nail wraps/stickers from the Creme Shop, and a pair of cuticle scissors.

 
The enclosed idea card gave me inspiration so I went to work on my nails.
I'm normally not real into blue but this shade really spoke to me and when I applied it to my nails I was very excited. I had also received a shipment of magnetic nail polish I got from ebay so I decided to use the silver and combine them for a great look. So here's what I did:
Step 1: Using the blue that came in my box I painted 3 nails of my left hand: ring, middle and thumb, 4 fingers of my right hand: ring, middle, index and thumb.
Step 2: With a beautiful sparkly blue called Holo Blue from Kleancolor that I just got off ebay I painted the index finger and pinky of my left hand, and painted over the existing blue of my middle finger of my left hand and over the index finger and middle finger of my right hand.
Step 3: I applied Nabi magnetic silver to the nail tip only of my pinky finger of my left hand. Follow instructions of your magnetic nail polish. I followed mine and slight lines appeared on my pinky nail tip. I then painted my entire pinky nail of my right hand and again followed instructions and lines appeared over my whole nail.
Step 4: I applied the beautiful silver sticker/wraps to the tip only of the thumb nail of my left hand, and to the center of my ring finger nail of my right hand cuticle to tip.
Step 5: Using blue micro beads I had in my supplies I applied brush on nail glue to the edge of my nail tip of my ring finger of my left hand and dipped the nail into the beads, I did the same thing to my index finger on my right hand, only this one I made wider.
Step 5: Using brush on nail glue I applied the 2 bows that were in my Nail Art Society Box to the tip of my ring finger left hand, and thumb right hand.
Step 6: Now that everything is in place I used my UV gel top coat on all my nails and cured them using my lamp.
Note: I did use the white nail art pen from Sally Hansen that came in my Nail Art Society box on my toes!!
I hope you can get a little inspiration from my choices for my nail designs. There are so many possibilities.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment