Friday, July 11, 2014

Nail Trainer

So my nail trainer hand came today, yay!, I'm so excited.

I ordered my Nail Trainer Hand directly from their website. I shopped around and did not find it at a better price anywhere. I chose the kit that had all the extras, called the Jumbo Kit.
My Nail Trainer Hand kit contained:
The Nail Trainer Hand with fingertips and nails in place
2 packages of replacement nails (100 ct each)
2 packages of nail extension tips
1 bottle of Nail Trainer tip adhesive
1 bottle of gel prep & nail residue remover
1 bottle of primer for acrylic practice
Essential Techniques Progress Cards

I have been watching videos of people using their trainer hand and I knew I wanted one. With shipping my trainer hand was $209. I saw one on ebay but it was used and it had none of the supplies you'd need to train, not a savings.
The nails on the hand are a good size, not tiny and unrealistic at all. The fingers move and it seems it will be easy to work with. I can clamp it down and don't have to worry about it moving around. This kit came with everything I need so I won't have to wait to get started.





 I have been doing most of my nail art practicing on myself, not the best idea when you have other things to do and your nails are always wet. It seems that every few days I'm changing the way my nails look.






I am anxious to get to practicing my nail art on my Nail Trainer Hand and give my nails a rest, okay maybe just a short rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment