Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Nail Art Tutorial Using Airbrush,  Fimo Canes and Tape

I love trying new things with my nails and they usually don't stay the same for too many days in a row.
Today I took three of my favorite methods and combined them, of course they are all my favorite so who are we kidding.

Materials needed: Airbrush with paint of your desired color
                             Skinny tape
                             Fimo canes in bow shape
                             Nail glue
                             Regular top coat
                             UV gel top coat & curing lamp

Step 1 Start with clean dry nails making sure they are free of oils and dust.
Step 2 Put your tape in place on each nail. I did one at an angle, and one straight across on the tip.

Step 3 Airbrush your favorite color on to each nail, making sure you get them covered good.  I used red. You'll want to remove the tape now and put a light coat of a clear top coat.

Step 4 After slicing your fimo canes use a drop of nail glue to place each bow at the point where your two lines meet at a point now that you have removed the tape.

Step 5 Now that you have your fimo slices glued in place top your entire nail including the fimo slice with a coat of UV gel. Try to make sure you get this smooth as it will affect the over all look of your nails. Cure your UV gel with a curing lamp. Wash the excess paint from over spray off of your fingers.
 
I love this look, I hope you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment