Friday, May 30, 2014

Shout Out Time

Hey everyone today I want to give a big shout out to Sally's beauty supply and a product they carry called Ibd 5 second brush on gel resin. This product is very low priced at around $3.50. The bottle is very small but you don't need much.
I discovered this product because even though I do my own Nail Art I don't do my own nails because I'm just learning and my daughter wanted a set of nails. I found that if I glued on the nail tips and apply several coats of this product, allowing 10~15 minutes drying time between coats (I learned this the hard way) you can build up a nice beautiful nail. I decided to do my toes first and opted to put a white tip on the big toe and paint the white on to the others. I wanted to make sure I knew how to do it correctly before using it on my daughter. I love the way my big toe came out. I did my daughter's nails and they came out beautiful. The process is fairly simple. Glue on the tip of your choice, use a polar block to lightly sand over the edge that is glued to nail bed, shape the nail as desired, clean off dust particles, brush gel resin onto each nail, dry 10 minutes or so, repeat coats of gel resin until you have 3 to 4, drying thoroughly between each. Use your polar block to lightly sand over each entire nail. Top with favorite top coat.
I topped my toe off with some little flowers and sealed it with UV gel.
A few warnings: Fumes, this stuff is strong, don't breathe in the fumes. If you plan to go swimming for several hours, wait til you get home to do a set of nails, (Also learned this the hard way).
All in all, I'm very happy with this product and plan to keep using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment