Saturday, May 31, 2014

Shout out!

I am so excited, I got my first box from Julep yesterday. It came really fast, I think I joined at just the right time.
I was so psyched to open it. And I was not disappointed!
My Maven style profile "Bombshell". I received 2 full size nail polishes and Freedom Top Coat. and 2 small sanding blocks. It came all packaged with a 50% off coupon, a booklet telling about the different style profiles, a little welcome card that reads, "Find out who you are and do it on purpose." a quote from Dolly Parton. All packaged with scrunchy shredded paper to ensure everything was cushioned nicely.
I am very excited, and I cant wait to get my next box. They give you the opportunity to invite friends and get your next box free. The box usually runs $24.95 a month, free shipping, but you get your first box free, and you have the option of cancelling anytime you want.
So I am now officially a Julep Maven, and you can be too.
http://www.julep.com/maven.html

No comments:

Post a Comment